Attention Blast Shop Owners:
Find out how to accelerate throughput while reducing overhead in order to increase the bottom line
TCR Blast Abrasives will recommend adjustments to your Blast Operation through the following:
- Perform a thorough review of current blast system configuration. Identify inefficiencies in equipment and system setup in order to increase production.
- Review the current safety and environmental controls. Recommendations will be made to improve safety and to mitigate potentially hazardous environmental issues.
- Assist in updating Blast Operation record keeping – both environmental and Surface Preparation standards.
- Identify personnel Training needs and offer assistance.
- Review current abrasive media usage and offer recommendations for alternate high performance abrasives where needed.
- When needed, run Side-by-Side Blast Test of current media vs recommended to determine lowest cost per square foot abrasive.
- Discuss Quality Control (QC) at the Blast Operation. We will assist in the identification of realistic production rates and scheduling.
Recommendations will be based on improving production rates and lowering consumption rates – safely.
We will show how to lower dust levels and how to reduce your waste generation.
We will assist in QC for surface profile and degree of cleanliness.
Learn the importance of maintaining pressure minimums at the three crucial points in the system.
BOTTOM LINE GOAL:
TCR Blast Abrasives can demonstrate how to lower cost per square foot of the blasting operation by increasing throughput and lowering abrasive consumption rates.
Call 314-241-5333 today to schedule your consultation!
-Keith Gabbard, BlastAbrasives.com